Saturday, March 1, 2014

ROCK ON AVRIL LAVIGNE SONGS

Who knows Avril Lavigne? 
Beautiful singer and she has a beautiful voice to rock us! The way you listen to her songs to make your day be awesome. I wanna tell you about her songs, but this is different, maybe you've ever heard about 'Top 10 Avril Lavigne Songs' and you've ever found that on Google. I mean, usually bloggers tell top ten Avril Lavigne songs, such as I'm With You, Sk8ter Boi, Complicated, and so on. But, now I wanna tell the different songs!

Maybe you don't know about these songs and these songs are really good to listen!

You can download these songs here, CLICK HERE!

1. Things I'll Never Say

Listen this song when you are in love.

2. Mobile

Listen this song when you realise that everything changed.

3. Push

Listen this song when you are in complicated status.

4. Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Listen this song when you are stuck in your life.

5. Anything But Ordinary

Listen this song when you are trying to find out about what you suppose to be in this world.

You can download those songs here, CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment my blog, give your opinion!
Thanks Yeah!

Search

Total Pageviews

Terry Admaja - Paralavka Production 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am into Programming, and Apps Development.

Blogroll

Share Button